Real Answers for Back Pain?
Most back pain is caused by the stresses and strains of daily life. Often it’s an accumulation of many stresses and strains that result in lower back pain. 80% of the adults have back pain the United States. Chiropractic care has been the go to treatment for most people. But what can we do before we schedule chiropractic appointment?
Here’s a few tips I give to my patients.
- Do not multitask, especially physical activities.
- Take breaks often if you have back pain.
- Stretch frequently throughout the day.
Two stretches you can do when you can lie on your back.
- Knee to chest exercises one leg and both legs- gently pull your knees to your chest until you feel a good stretch in your back- NO PAIN- hold for 3 to 5 seconds.
- My favorite stretch is what I call the ragdoll. You can do this at work. Sitting on a chair, bend forward from you waste, your arms between your legs in your head bent forward like a ragdoll, relaxed letting your body’s weight bring your head and upper body down. Hold for 6 to 10 seconds. NO PAIN. Get up slowly.
- Use heat. Preferably moist heat. 20 minutes at least twice a day.
- Feel free to take a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory as long as your health permits the use.
If this doesn’t improve or resolve your back pain in 3 days call for an appointment. The longer you have back pain the harder it is to solve.
Click below to get started today!
Transform your health in the next 10 days!