Are you suffering from belly bloat?
If you are suffering from belly bloat you know that most of the remedies that you have tried do not give long-lasting results.
Belly bloat is caused by too many bacteria in your small intestines. Wow- I thought bacteria in my intestines was important! Of course they are, but they have to be in the right place and the right kind and the right amount.
Most of the bacteria should be in our large intestines. The overgrowth of bacteria in our small intestines are very hungry. They feast on the food that we eat robbing us from essential nutrients. The bloat is from the gas they produce from digesting the food that we eat.
The name of this condition is called Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO).
You may be only concerned with how you look and feel when your stomach is bloated.
You should also know that a bloated belly is associated with many chronic diseases such as: GERD, obesity, fibromyalgia, autism, autoimmunity, depression, cancer, heart disease, eczema, and asthma. This list grows almost every day.
Now that you know it’s just not how look or feel, it’s extremely important to prevent chronic disease.
Here’s what you can do to combat belly bloat.
- Start by eating more vegetables and plant-based foods. 75% of your plate
should be vegetables.
- Good fats such as extra-virgin olive oil, omega-3 fatty acids that can be
found in wild caught fatty fish or supplementation.
- Remove inflammatory fats from your diet such as vegetable oils. These
should be replaced by extra-virgin olive oil and coconut oil.
- Add fiber rich foods such as nuts and seeds to your diet.
- Fermented foods such as sauerkraut, miso and kimchi all contain healthy
- Supplement the high quality probiotic.
- Eliminate sugars and refined carbohydrates
Be patient with yourself it takes time to rebalance the bacteria in your gut. Keep in mind the benefits of not having to worry about what to eat and being uncomfortable when you fix your gut. More importantly reducing your risk to many chronic diseases.
Click below to get started today!
Transform your health in the next 10 days!